- It was a very happy birthday for Maxwell yesterday! We sure love that kid.
- I took the boys camping again and this time we got to use our new Ford Transit van. It’s my dream vehicle and perfect for all of our adventures.
- This Nike ad took 4,000 hours of sports footage to make.
- We didn’t fire up our outdoor oven this week because it’s been over 100 almost every day. I am hoping it cools down so I can try baguettes.
- And this is our 400th week of doing This and That posts. Thanks for reading!
- New this week, a dreamy dessert and a colorful side salad! I also made these cookies (pictured above) and I am glad we still have some in the freezer. They are so good frozen, trust me!
- We celebrated Maxwell’s 6th birthday yesterday. The day was filled with donuts, swimming, a movie at home, a special dinner, and cake! I still can’t believe he’s six.
- Saying yes to this dress!
- Is it necessary?
- Love all of the colors!
- The NBA is giving me life. I didn’t realize how much I missed watching basketball.
- Are you going to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary sale this year? I never go crazy, but I do like to pick up some good quality basics.
- Such a pretty cake!
- I am loving Elemental bars! They are made with clean ingredients and so tasty! The chocolate peanut butter is my favorite. Use the code 2P&P15 for 15% off your order until the end of September!
- Currently craving!
- Cute and comfy joggers.
- I know it’s only August but I am starting to test some fall recipes so let me know if you have any requests!