- We went on a hike and saw three moose (from afar) and enjoyed the fall colors. I love Utah.
- I am watching The Playbook on Netflix. I also want to watch this.
- Any thoughts on the Samsung Frame TV? Yes or no?
- Caleb’s birthday is this weekend and that means lots of fun and donuts! Donuts are a birthday tradition at our house.
- New this week, a perfect pear recipe, comfort food, a simple side, and a MUST for fall!
- I am feeling the fall vibes. Utah is SO pretty right now. Are you making a fall bucket list? If you need ideas, check this one out.
- This is in my cart. I have this one that I use for my sweet and salty snack board, but I want a round one too.
- This is perfect for the summer to fall transition.
- 6 hours a week to a better relationship.
- This needs to be lunch!
- $20 sweater in lots of colors.
- Read the comments. A good reminder to be nice and to spread positivity!
- I want to live in these joggers.
- Father of the Bride fans, did you see this?
- Sooooo soft! It’s basically a wearable blanket!
- Caleb turns NINE on Sunday. What??? Remember when he was a baby? He is into Harry Potter right now and Williams Sonoma has some fun stuff! I am surprising him with a few things. He requested the skillet cookie that’s in our cookbook and I am ok with that:)
- The best masks and they are pretty too!
- These are perfect for this weekend!