- I took the boys mountain biking and they did great! Their little legs kept pushing and we enjoyed the view at the top.
- Love this story.
- So scary! It didn’t happen too far from us. Glad he is ok.
- Congrats to the Lakers. It was a weird season, but props to the NBA for making the bubble work.
- New this week, favorite fall cinnamon rolls, a healthy and easy recipe, a fall favorite, and something sweet.
- A good neutral. Love this one too!
- The boys are on fall break and we aren’t traveling this year, but doing our best to have fun at home. We have been going on a lot of hikes and scenic drives. Utah is so pretty right now.
- This side dish screams fall.
- The GreenPans I love are on major sale! Use the code THANKYOU for an extra 30% off.
- How to test your oven.
- The prettiest blouse.
- Barefoot in Quarantine. Loved this article.
- Love this little black dress. And a fun floral for fall!
- Oops, I did it again. Why is it so addicting?
- Good news, Ground Up is going to make more Pumpkin Spice with Chocolate Chip Swirl nut butter, the special edition flavor I created for them. You guys sold it out in record time but I begged them to make more and it’s happening. They said it would be ready in early November. I will keep you posted! So glad you loved it!
- 10 common cleansing mistakes.
- Two cookies are better than one.
- The most popular recipe on the blog this week! And what I’m baking this weekend. You should too!