- Halloween at home was a success. I like the new traditions we are creating as a family.
- We watched the new Witches with the boys and we all liked it.
- We snuck in a few more hikes this week. I like every season in Utah, but ski season is my favorite. It’s supposed to snow on Sunday and I hope it keeps on coming.
- The Utes start their football season on Saturday! Go Utes!
- New this week, super sweet cookies, a family favorite dinner, and a hearty soup!
- Pretty top for the holidays.
- We are still adjusting to daylight saving time. I know we technically gained an hour of sleep, but that never happens when you have kids. Plus, I have been waking up super early on my own. I am ready for my pj’s at 5 p.m. when it gets dark.
- Seriously SO soft. This too and this! I want it all. Reminds me of Barefoot Dreams but a lot cheaper!
- I am not sharing.
- I buy these for the boys…and then I hide them in the pantry and eat them by the handful. Why are they so good?
- My kind of comfort food.
- Good news, my pumpkin spice nut butter will be back in stock on Monday morning (11/9) at 10 am MST. Set an alarm so you don’t miss out! Use the code TWOPEASANDPOD for 15% off!
- How to take care of your sweaters. Love this one, this one, and this one!
- Have you started Christmas shopping? I have some gift guides coming up SOON!
- We got our family pictures back and I am so glad we did them. I am creating our Christmas cards at Minted, they always have the best designs. Too many good ones, I can’t decide!
- Christmas cookies, what recipes do you want this year? Leave a comment and let me know! I baked these these this week and it got me excited for holiday baking!