- A cool way to recycle.
- This kid is awesome.
- The boys are ready to decorate for Christmas, but we are trying to hold out until after Thanksgiving. When do you put up your tree?
- Good for dinner too.
- New this week, an easy side dish, fall comfort food, and a Thanksgiving favorite. Plus, my holiday gift guide for women. Don’t worry, I have guides coming soon for men and kids. Stay tuned!
- Hurry, it’s restocked! Use code TWOPEASANDPOD for 15% off before it sells out again!
- My neck and shoulder have been bugging me for the past couple of months so I decided it was time to get a new pillow. I have been using the Coop pillow for the past couple of weeks and I love it! Josh does too:) You can adjust the fill so you get your perfect pillow.
- Dying over this.
- Love the pretty details on this shirt.
- I made a pan of these this week. Our house smelled amazing!
- This book came out on Tuesday and I am loving it.
- If you need help planning your Thanksgiving menu, I’ve got you covered! Sign up for my free Thanksgiving Guide! I am sharing all of our favorite turkey day recipes…from appetizers to desserts and even some leftover ideas!
- Tips for styling a festive tablescape. It will just be the four of us, but I still want to make our table special.
- Currently craving!
- A good sweater for the holidays.
- Go enter our big giveaway on Instagram. It ends tomorrow!