- Over the break, the boys and I hiked Grandeur Peak. We went up the west face, which is not easy, but the boys were determined. There was a 3400 feet elevation gain in 2 miles. The total hike was 6 miles. We hit snow at the top, but that didn’t stop the boys. They were troopers. I am so proud of my little buddies.
- What are your favorite family board games? We need some new ones.
- These are pretty awesome.
- Need a new book to read? Here are lots of ideas.
- New this week, a classic cookie you guys have been asking for for years, a personal holiday favorite, and a holiday MUST!
- Don’t forget to sign up for the 12 Days of Cookies!
- Our Christmas tree is up and our house is officially festive…but I am actually a little sad because we can’t host any holiday parties, cookie exchanges, or fun brunches. Sigh. We did do a holiday bucket list to make the month fun for the boys.
- So fun! I need them all.
- So many of you are making this!
- I watched the entire second season of Virgin River in two days. I couldn’t stop watching it, but now I am sad it’s over. I want season 3 now! Have you watched it?
- 100 ideas for Elf on the Shelf.
- Love this for snack boards and decor! I might do a little hot cocoa set up too!
- This is in my cart. And I think I will add this too! So pretty!
- This is going on my dinner menu.
- I bought several of these to give as little gifts. You can’t beat $1. Of course, I will include homemade cookies🙂
- Love the button details.
- This weekend I am baking these and these!