- The boys wanted to make paper snowflakes, but I think I ended up doing most of the work.
- We watched Godmothered on Disney+ for family movie night and we all enjoyed it. The boys are also on the annual Home Alone kick.
- What people Googled in 2020.
- A must watch.
- If you guys want to try MY favorite Christmas cookie, here you go!
- New this week, a Christmas cookie I make every year, a classic, my new favorite cookie that you all NEED to make, a recipe for chocolate lover’s, and an easy treat! Tis’ the season for lots of sugar:)
- I made these with the boys. SO easy and fun! I also made this and have been snacking on it all week.
- The ultimate cozy sweater.
- What smells do you love? Smells are so nostalgic! My favorite smell will always be my dad’s cinnamon rolls.
- And while we are on the topic of nostalgia, I have been craving Little Debbie treats (no, I’m not pregnant)! Totally random! I haven’t had one in YEARS, but I saw them at the store the other day and it brought me back to my childhood. Nutty Buddy Bars, Caramel Cookie Bars, and Fudge Rounds were my favorite! Yours? I don’t know if my boys have even tried Little Debbie. I don’t know if that is good or bad..ha!
- I need a new TV show, send me suggestions! This is Us was only on for a hot minute, A Million Little Things is just ok this season (I hope it gets better), and Grey’s is good, but kind of heavy. I need something new!
- Good basic, comes in lots of colors.
- If you need help getting into the holiday spirit, I found this post helpful.
- Is your Christmas shopping done? If you need last minute ideas, check out our gift guides: women, men, and kids!
- I think I am gifting this to myself.
- I really want to eat this cake. Anyone want to bake it for me? I am too busy baking cookies:)
- Anthro is having a 40% off sale on clothes this weekend only! I love this top, this cozy cardigan, this sweater, and this lounge set. Lots of good stuff!
- This week, I am baking these and these.