- Merry Christmas! I am taking the boys skiing today. There isn’t a lot of snow, but they still want to hit the mountain for a bit and I am ok with that.
- We watched the movie Safety on Disney+. It’s based on a true story and we all liked it. We are looking forward to watching Soul on Christmas, it looks good.
- My favorite player and his incredible comeback story.
- New this week, one of my favorite holiday appetizers and a classic soup.
- Happy Christmas Eve! What cookies are you baking for Santa? The boys picked these and these. They wanted to make sure he had options, ha! I am ok with that!
- I love this basic!
- What are you reading? I need a new book. Maybe this one or this one?
- Cute sweater.
- We are making cinnamon rolls today. And for Christmas brunch tomorrow, the boys requested the buttermilk pancakes from our cookbook (they are the best), breakfast casserole, fruit salad, and chocolate milk..ha!
- How fun is this dress? Want!
- Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas! It will just be the four of us this year, but the boys are excited and they really make every day magical. We hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday filled with love.