- Super Bowl Sunday is almost here! We really like both teams, it should be a good game. It’s a bummer we can’t have a big party. Maria’s birthday is tomorrow so Super Bowl weekend is always a double celebration. We will still party, just the 4 of us.
- If you watch the game just for the commercials, here is a little teaser.
- Thanks Mama Gronk.
- Long Way Up. Such a good show.
- New this week, a delicious dip, something for cheese lover’s, a crockpot favorite, and the ultimate game day snack!
- I need this dress.
- Have you guys tried Tony’s Chocolonely? I am obsessed. Every bar is SO good. I can’t even pick a favorite because I love them all.
- I have no words.
- Food isn’t good or bad. Loved this!
- We watched the movie Palmer on Apple TV over the weekend. It was a rough story and sad, but also really good.
- My kind of comfort food.
- This barn house is so cool. I am loving the garden too!
- I loved the book so I can’t wait to watch the show.
- One minute habits that will change your life. So many good one! I have recently been focusing on #3 and #6.
- Chunky cardigan, I can’t decide, green or grey?
- Fun slippers!
- What are you making for the Super Bowl on Sunday? We aren’t having a party, but good food is a MUST! Check out all of our game day recipes HERE! The boys are begging to make these.
- My birthday is tomorrow, eat a cookie to celebrate with me:)