- We enjoyed the Super Bowl. It’s remarkable that Tom Brady has won 7 Super Bowls.
- I made soft pretzels for the big game and we devoured them. I used this recipe but made big pretzels.
- It’s always sad when football season comes to an end. Time to focus on the NBA. The Jazz are having a great season so far. The boys have also been watching the Olympic channel. They love watching any sporting event.
- We watched Lupin on Netflix. Interesting show. I’m glad there will be another season.
- New this week, a FUN idea for Valentine’s Day, an easy dessert, the most decadent dessert, and a CLASSIC!
- Go enter our BIG giveaway on Instagram. Today is the last day to enter!
- Are you watching Firefly Lane on Netflix? I think the book is better (it’s one of my favorites), but I am still enjoying the show. I only have a couple episodes left.
- Love all of the neutral colors.
- This tastes like a dreamy dessert.
- I love having this in the fridge. A breakfast lifesaver!
- So pretty for spring.
- Making this.
- Updated to these!
- Do you have any fun plans for Valentine’s Day? I can’t decide. Cookies, cake, or brownies? It’s all about the chocolate for me!