- It’s cold and snowy here and we are loving it. Well, most of us. Maria is ready for spring, ha! But it isn’t this cold. Crazy!
- We spent hours sledding this week. I build jumps for the boys and they love it.
- We watched Finding ‘Ohana. It’s a great family movie, reminded me of the Goonies.
- So awesome. That’s a lot of meals.
- New this week, decadent cookies, an all-time favorite, and a 20-minute meal.
- Ordered this!
- 7 Daily Habits to Change Your Life Forever.
- Love this top, this sweater, and this blouse. This one is fun too!
- I loved the third To All the Boys, but I am SO sad it’s over. I want more! I also finished the first season of Firefly Lane and again, I want more. I am glad there is a season 2 coming.
- Excited to try this recipe.
- Great price on a Dutch oven. Also, on the larger size. I really want the black one!
- I had to go to the dentist and the dermatologist this week. Not my idea of fun, but necessary.
- The stripes! Amazing! Courtney is the cake queen and she offers online cake classes! Use the code twopeas for 25% off any class. I have taken her classes before and I always learn so much…and they are SO delicious!
- Love this style.
- How to read more books. I’ve been slacking lately. I think I will cozy up with this book over the weekend.
- Good for all of the things.
- I am making this for dinner tonight and I can’t wait. What time do you eat dinner? We always eat early, 5:00 or 5:30. Mostly for the boys, but I also like to eat early.
- Every time I walk by the pan, I have to have a little square:)