- We have four new baby chicks! They boys love them already.
- March Madness has been mad this year, so many upsets. Our brackets have definitely been busted, but we are still watching.
- They really are killer whales.
- I usually let Maria talk about the recipes, but I have to share this one because it’s my favorite.
- This kid is awesome.
- New this week, the most epic cookies, a kid friendly meal, an easy side, and a classic that is a MUST make! And a new video on Instagram.
- It’s been a rough week. Long story, but I hurt my shoulder exercising and have been in severe pain all week. I can’t move my neck, sleep, or really do anything. I went to the doctor and I am doing physical therapy so I hope it gets better soon. Every day it feels a little better so I am hopeful.
- The perfect Easter dress! I also love this dress and this one! I am excited for dress season.
- Spring is a good time to organize the kitchen and pantry. This is a good set! And my favorite glass canisters are on sale. Check out all sale items here.
- This cake makes me happy. And the boys really want to make this one for Easter.
- Live more like a minimalist. Love this list!
- Desserts for Passover: one, two, three!
- Shirt or skirt? Or maybe both?
- So soft! Perfect for every Easter basket.
- Designers share their best tips to refresh a space. I have a few rooms that need a refresh!
- Florals! Love this top and this one!