- We got haircuts! It was over a year for me and about 9 months for the boys. I think Maria is the happiest out of us all, ha.
- Maxwell is a little chicken whisperer. Every day he plays with the chickens and all four sit on his shoulder. It’s pretty awesome.
- This is our friend! So crazy he won!
- Tomorrow is going to be our last day on the slopes for this ski season. It’s been a fun year.
- The boys would love to see this happen!
- I need to order one of these.
- New this week, a classic dessert, one of my favorite lunches, and a treat for lemon lovers!
- We had a good spring break and Easter weekend. It was hard to get back to school and work this week. I am getting excited for summer.
- Cute sneakers. I love wearing them with jeans, shorts, and dresses.
- I am looking forward to reading this book.
- Spring clean your life! Some good ideas if you need a little reset.
- Speaking of cleaning, I have been trying to use more clean products in our home and I am loving Branch Basics. Use the code TWOPEAS for 15% off all Starter Kits, except the trial kit. I love that they send you everything you need to clean every area of the home and the ingredients are safe and clean. Plus, you can reuse the bottles.
- I bought this dress, it’s super comfortable. A few other cute dresses that are great prices: one, two, three.
- Skincare, splurge or save?
- The prettiest top. I love this one too!
- I started watching The O.C., I never watched it when it was on TV. Pretty much your typical teen drama, but it’s entertaining enough to watch while I work:) I am still watching This is Us, I used to be team Sophie for Kevin but Madison is growing on me. That teaser at the end was interesting:)
- I made this last night and I can’t wait to eat the leftovers for lunch.