- Ski season is officially over, even though it snowed yesterday. I skied almost 200,000 vertical feet this season with the boys. They improved a lot this winter.
- How do you store your bread? Cool little trick.
- That’s a lot of points. Pretty awesome.
- Has anyone tried this brand of running shoe?
- New this week, a 20 minute meal, a dinner winner, and an all-time favorite that I have been making since I was a kid.
- Fun floral dress, this one too! And I love the detail on this dress, so pretty!
- We haven’t been on a vacation in well over a year. I can’t even remember what a vacation is, ha! BUT I booked a trip to Sun Valley, Idaho this week and I am beyond excited. We aren’t going until June, but I love having something to look forward to. And it’s not too far from SLC, so we are driving and staying in an Airbnb. If you’ve been, send us some recommendations.
- Summer slides that will go with everything. These are cute too.
- So fresh!
- I love this and now there is a body version.
- This garden party is beyond!
- Two desserts in one! Whoa!
- Perfect for summer! Love these colors too.
- A few new kitchen things for spring! One, two, three, four and five! I have been in a kitchen refresh mode! Lots of spring cleaning and organizing going on!
- Mixhers just came out with a few new products and I am loving Hermulti! The coconut is SO good! I love that it’s a refreshing drink that gets me my daily vitamins…and it helps me drink more water. I am still drinking a Hergreens everyday too! If you want to try it, use TWOPEAS10 for a discount! They have so many helpful products.
- Dinner tonight! What are you having?
- FYI-LOFT is having a big sale, 50% off and free shipping! Lots of cute stuff for spring and summer.