- We went on our first picnic of the season…and then it snowed this week. Typical spring in Utah.
- The NFL Draft is tonight. Caleb has had it on his calendar for months. He really doesn’t have a calendar, but he asks Alexa almost every day when the draft is. The day has finally arrived, ha!
- I watched Speed Racer on Netflix with the boys. It’s a good movie.
- Pretty random, but I use these all of the time. Just ordered more and thought I should tell you.
- Good to know, I’ve never tried number 10.
- New this week, the perfect stack, an easy dinner, a super fresh recipe, and a recipe our boys love.
- I am so glad I picked a bouquet of tulips before it snowed this week. They are so pretty!
- Love this dress and the price! This is a good one too!
- The perfect summer bag.
- I never watched The O.C. when it was on TV, but I started watching it a few weeks ago and I am hooked. If you are a fan, there is a new podcast all about show. I am going to listen as soon as I finish the series because I don’t want any spoilers:) And I am actually kind of excited for tonight’s Grey’s to see what happens with Jackson.
- I got this top in pink. I might need the other colors, it’s a good basic.
- Be happy!
- I had to get out my planner this week for the first time in over a year. I am starting to schedule things and it feels GOOD…but also weird.
- I’ve been waiting for this book to come out for a LONG time. Tuesday is the big day. YAY!
- I always love stripes. Love this one too!
- I am baking two desserts today! Which one would you pick, ONE or TWO?
- Don’t forget to check out my Mother’s Day Gift Guide!