- We planted our garden and now we watch it grow. I also planted an espalier apple tree and more flowers. The lilacs are in full bloom right now.
- Tiger on the loose. Yikes.
- I have a bad case of tennis elbow and had to go to the doctor this week. No mountain biking for at least 4 weeks. I am bummed about that.
- The boys only have a few weeks of school left. What are you looking forward to this summer?
- New this week, a spring meal that only takes 20 minutes to make and my all-time favorite dessert.
- If you are looking for longer jean shorts, I bought these and I love the fit!
- Two new shows I am loving, Cruel Summer and Mare of Easttown. They are both mysteries and I am hooked. And Grey’s just keeps getting worse. It needs to end or I should just stop watching, ha!
- New arrivals I am loving: sandals, dress, top, and this dress.
- Finding joy in the simple acts of everyday. A good list!
- Love the twist!
- A good summer basic. Love the shorts too!
- I am helping a friend host a dinner party this weekend and I am so excited. We are making several recipes from our cookbook, this salad, this salad, and this dessert. I will try to share on Instagram stories.
- I could wear this all summer.
- I want to dive right into this!