- Our weekend tradition is going to a different park and having a family picnic. Sometimes we pack a meal and sometimes we let the boys pick takeout. Picnic, pizza, and the park? Pretty awesome.
- We are looking forward to watching the NBA Playoffs. Should be exciting.
- Kind of fun to see what they are doing now.
- A chance to start over.
- New this week, a fantastic spring dish, a recipe our entire family is LOVING, and a dinner recipe that you will make again and again.
- I ordered this dress in blue. I can’t wait until it arrives. I am also loving this one!
- A must for summer!
- I helped a friend throw a small outdoor dinner party over the weekend and it felt SO good to entertain again.
- Before and after! Stunning!
- I love that this skirt has pockets.
- My favorite 10-minute lunch.
- I love sweet potatoes but I don’t know about this. Has anyone tried it?
- Movies to look forward to this summer.
- You can wear these with anything and everything! Love these too!
- How to make the most of your fridge and freezer space! So helpful!