- Fresh strawberries from our garden. The boys love picking and eating them.
- We celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary on Monday. Time is flying.
- These are good.
- It hit 105 in Utah this week. I hope you are staying cool.
- The playoffs have been crazy! Lots of exciting games. We are still cheering for the Jazz.
- New this week, one of my favorite cookies, an easy recipe for strawberry season, and a family favorite!
- We had the best family vacation in Sun Valley! We already want to go back!
- Cute and casual.
- I want both colors.
- If you live in Utah, I have some exciting news for you! This weekend, Thirst Drinks is featuring our Chocolate Banana Bread at their locations! Come grab a slice on Friday and Saturday! It’s one of my favorite recipes and I can’t wait for everyone to try it!
- Have you seen the watermelon and mustard trend? I don’t understand this combo AT ALL. I won’t be trying it. I will stick to this!
- Returning to the richness of gathering. Loved this article.
- Perfect summer bag and perfect summer skirt!
- We got two big zucchinis from our garden this week. What zucchini recipes do you want to see on the blog this summer? I already have A LOT, but I am up for making more. You can find all of our zucchini recipes HERE!
- Classic navy!
- Perfect for the 4th of July!
- Who’s excited?
- Father’s Day is on Sunday. Are you doing anything special to celebrate. I will either make Josh this or this. He hasn’t picked one yet, I might have to do both:)
I love the series Virgin River, so happy season 3 is coming. I love all the different Sun Valley shirts you 4 have on. I also watched you do the chocolate chip taste testing, that was interesting.
I am so excited for season 3!
I have not done the mustard on watermelon – nah. But I do sprinkle salt on it. My 9 year-old thought that sounded gross the other night when I got some, then he tried it. I asked if he wanted a snack the other night when he got home from Bible school and he said “Yes, watermelon. And don’t forget the salt!” Haha!!
I am ok with salt, but not mustard…ha!
I love your straw hat. Can you tell me where you got it? Thank you.
Thanks! Here you go: https://rstyle.me/+caT88j1pdQgdbh02fSuzUw
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO BOTH OF YOU!
Thanks so much!
hey y’all- great list! Happy Anniversary! My husband and I celebrated 11 years in April. Time sure does go by fast. love the family pic! cute clothes to.