- We have been doing family hikes at least once a week. I love the mountains.
- The Olympic Trials have been fun to watch. We are getting pumped for the Olympics. There are so many amazing athletes to cheer on.
- Great story.
- We usually do a big waffle breakfast for the 4th, but we are keeping it small this year. The boys also requested French toast so we are mixing it up.
- Do you make these for the 4th? I say yes. Have a good holiday.
- Happy first day of July! New this week, a fruity summer dessert, the most dreamy dessert, and a fun appetizer for the 4th!
- We went to the farmers market on Saturday, it’s my happy place!
- Just ordered these, the boys are excited!
- Obsessed with this dress. This one too!
- Courtney turned one of my favorite treats into a cake! Amazing!
- Show gratitude.
- Such a fun top, this one too! Wear with these.
- Summer date ideas!
- A staple for my summer wardrobe.
- A good beach book!
- FYI-strawberry cheesecake and bananas foster are back! Use TWOPEAS for a discount!
- Cute eyelet top and a great price!
- Who’s excited for the long 4th of July weekend? If you need recipe ideas, find lots of 4th of July recipes HERE! I am trying to narrow it down. I am for sure making this, this, and this! Have a wonderful holiday weekend!