- The 4th of July weekend was one big party and we are still going strong because my brother and his family are visiting.
- It’s time to make things even.
- I really never thought of shoes as a collectors item, but some are very pricey!
- We are watching the NBA finals but aren’t tied to either team. I love the Suns coach and Giannis. I just hope it’s a good series.
- I finished the second season of Lupin. It’s such a good show.
- New this week, a sweet summer favorite, an easy grilling recipe, and one of my favorite salads!
- These are so comfortable! I want more colors.
- Who’s going to watch the new Gossip Girl? I am going to give it a try.
- Beautiful blue, one and two!
- Our zucchini is out of control. Every time I go outside I swear there are at least five new zucchinis. I made a few new zucchini recipes that will be on the blog soon and of course this famous bread. You can find all of our favorite zucchini recipes HERE.
- I will take two scoops.
- Love this tee and this casual top.
- That frosting!
- I have been doing a lot of hiking this summer and I need new shoes. Any recommendations for good trail shoes?
- The button details are lovely! Can wear this with so many things!
- The most anticipated new books in July. Have you read any good books this summer?
- I am kind of loving this look!
- I am headed to Seattle this weekend for a fun girls weekend. Where should we eat and what should we do? I haven’t been on a plane in a LONG time and I am feeling a little nervous. I better bring a good book or watch a movie!