- I picked a lot of cucumbers from our garden this week. I filled a 5 gallon bucket. We already made this salad and this and we might try pickles. We have a lot of zucchini too.
- I took the boys fishing and we spotted a moose in the water. Luckily, we were on the other side of the lake.
- Maxwell lost his first tooth. It was wiggly for a few days and then he yanked it out. He couldn’t wait any longer.
- The boys want to see the new Space Jam movie. Have you seen any good movies this summer?
- New this week, the ultimate summer dessert and my favorite easy and healthy lunch!
- I went to Seattle for a girls weekend and had a great time! A few food places I loved: Delancey for the best pizza and chocolate chip cookie, Portage Bay for breakfast, the Four Seasons Goldfinch Tavern for an amazing brunch spread, Frankie & Jo’s for delicious plant based ice cream, and Metropolitan- Market for THE cookie! I need to go back to try more places!
- If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen I hurt my back in Seattle. It was so bizarre. I was fine Friday night, but when I woke up Saturday morning at our Airbnb, I couldn’t move. My back was in so much pain. The bed I slept in was super soft and I guess my back didn’t like that. Luckily, pain meds, hot showers, ice, walking, and stretching helped and I was able to still have fun. I slept on the floor the other two nights and was fine. Whew! Thanks to everyone who sent me advice and well wishes!
- Such a pretty dress and a great price!
- I already finished season 3 of Virgin River. Of course, they left us hanging. Season 2 of Never Have I Ever comes out today and I still need to watch the new Gossip Girl.
- Such a great skirt. I would wear it with a black tee or blouse:)
- Love this top and this striped henley.
- What’s your favorite flavor? Sunday is ice cream day. I think I need to make this, this, or this.
- Very classy!
- Baking this today!