- We went on a hike to see the wildflowers. They are in full bloom right now.
- I went to the Garth Brooks concert in SLC and it was such a great show. He is quite the entertainer. If you ever get the chance to see him live, go. What is the best concert you have ever been to?
- Well, the NBA season is over. Congratulations to the Bucks.
- This is a good light backpack for hiking or travel.
- We watched the new Space Jam with the boys and they loved it. I thought the original was a lot better, ha.
- New this week, the best dessert, a healthy quick bread, and amazing summer salad.
- Confession, we haven’t made s’mores this summer! Well, I did make this and it’s pretty epic, but traditional s’mores still need to happen. I do mix things up and use a peanut butter cup instead of a chocolate bar. The BEST! How do you make s’mores?
- This dress is perfection! And I love the sleeves on this top!
- I am anxiously awaiting season 2 of OBX, it comes out July 30th. I am also thinking about starting Yellowstone. I know so many people love it!
- I got these pants, in the light wash, and they are my new favorite. Only $15 too! I’m also loving this comfortable top.
- I haven’t had a Swiss Roll in years, but I think I NEED this!
- The art of weekending.
- Spatulas for a good cause! So many fun ones!
- This is right up my alley. Loving this summer dish too!
- I have been loving these! Great for on the go, hiking, camping, or a healthy snack or breakfast. The peanut butter chocolate chip and PB&J are my favorite, but I also love the almond ones, you can’t go wrong. Use TWOPEAS for a discount if you want to try them!
- Got lots of zucchini? Here you go! I have these in the oven and I am making these for dinner.