- We took the boys to a Bee’s baseball game and they both came home with a ball. It was a good day!
- We ran a family 5K and the boys did an awesome job. They are good little runners.
- It was back to school this week. The boys picked these for their first day breakfast and these for dinner. Maria also made cookies. The year is off to a good start.
- Toys from the past! There were some good ones…and some not so good ones, ha.
- New this week, a recipe I can’t stop making and a great back to school recipe!
- The boys started school this week and the house is too quiet. This is the first year they are both in school all day. I miss them, but they are glad to be back.
- What books are you loving? While the boys are in school I am going to find time to read…just for fun!
- Ordered this, this and this for fall! And this is in my cart. The sleeves!!
- I am going to try this trick!
- Cute skirt and cute dress!
- Our freezer is full of peach jam and our pantry is full of bottled peaches. It was a lot of work, but worth it! I also made these and I have a new peach recipe coming your way soon!
- Perfect pullover. And a look for less.
- Ok, count me in!
- Perfect pockets!
- This looks incredible!
- If you need a good easy dinner, this one has been popular!