- Caleb had a great birthday. He loved his RKT cake.
- This is a great resource for parents. They cover so many topics and there are free videos, worksheets, a podcast, and more.
- I am reading this book with Caleb. I really enjoy our reading time together.
- I did a crazy hike on Saturday up Emigration Canyon. It was 3800 feet elevation gain and I had to hike through a bunch of bushes at the top. Worth it though.
- New this week, a recipe we make almost every week, a slow cooker recipe, the perfect fall cookies, and a fun and easy breakfast!
- SO cozy! This one too!
- The fall colors are GORGEOUS right now! I can’t get enough!
- I am craving these! They are my favorite! FYI, you can find cinnamon chips here.
- Love this color for fall!
- This is a fun cookbook!
- Love this for the kitchen! Also, these towels, this egg tray, and this serving tray.
- This is a good half zip and I love this cardigan.
- Date night ideas that won’t break the bank!
- Got out my favorite slippers this week. They are so cozy!
- All things fall! Have you tried any of them?
- I turn 40 in February and I think a trip with a few girlfriends would be a fun way to celebrate. Any suggestions? I want a relaxing vacation with good food:)
- I shared a kitchen tour on Instagram. I saved it to my highlight bubbles, if you are interested in checking it out.
- Tomorrow is the first day of October, how did that happen? Time to bake this every single week!