- The Giants have a big game tonight, we hope they can pull out the W. The Buccaneers are also playing.
- The boys wanted this for dinner this week. I didn’t mind.
- Do you have any good ideas for Halloween costumes? Caleb can’t make up his mind this year.
- The boys have fall break next week. We aren’t going anywhere but we are making a list of fun activities to do at home and in our local area. Should be a good time.
- New this week, an epic treat, a dinner winner, the perfect fall cookies, and a breakfast treat!
- The perfect cookies for October!
- I watched Maid on Netflix and LOVED it. It is a hard story, but powerful and so good. We have also been watching a lot of sports. There is always some kind of game on! We love this time of year.
- Bring on the cozy, love this and this! And this is the most beautiful sweater for winter.
- It’s snowing today. Of course, Josh and the boys are giddy! They can’t wait for ski season, but I am planning a vacation to somewhere warm, ha! And of course we are getting family pictures tomorrow. I hope it clears up and warms up a bit.
- Love the pretty detail and this is a good basic.
- Soup season is my favorite and this gadget is a must!
- Looking forward to this book.
- Oh, yum!
- Stunning boots.
- A fun idea for Halloween! This too!
- This looks amazing!