- Have you carved pumpkins yet? We are doing ours tomorrow night. I hope the boys pick something easy.
- If you had to pick, chips and salsa or chips and guacamole? Hard choice, but I say chips and salsa.
- A new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm is out. I love that show.
- Evans gave the 600th touchdown pass ball away, ha! That was an oops!
- The boys usually pick out Halloween costumes for Maria and I, but they haven’t said anything yet. I think we are off the hook.
- New this week, a slow cooker recipe that I make every fall, a one pot meal that is so cozy, and a new cookie recipe that you HAVE to make!
- Such a good basic for the cold months.
- Who’s making a Halloween snack board? If you do, share your photos on Instagram and tag @twopeasandpod! And if you have leftover Halloween candy, these are a MUST make!
- The perfect dress for the holidays. I love this one too!
- Order now before it sells out. SO cute!
- We are teaching a cooking class at our house tonight. We are making several recipes from our cookbook and this for dessert…and of course, there will be cookies🙂 Should be fun, but tomorrow I am going to need a nap, ha!
- All American is back with new episodes and I am still watching The Morning Show and a lot of basketball.
- Bad housekeeping habits to quit! I need to work on number one.
- My kind of cake!
- Cute casual sneakers!
- So many of you are making this recipe! Glad you are loving it!
- A few sale items I am loving: one, two, three, four, and five!