- I took the boys to see the new Clifford movie and it was great.
- We will miss watching him play.
- Taste: My Life Through Food. Going to read this one.
- He is on fire this season!
- The boys don’t have school tomorrow and they already asked for biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Smart boys.
- New recipes this week, a great fall salad and our new favorite pie!
- My holiday gift guides are up! Make sure you check them all out: Gift Guide for Her, Gift Guide for Him, Gift Guide for Kids.
- I love this cozy sweater.
- I had a great time in Sun Valley. It is such a pretty and peaceful place! We ate a lot of good food too:)
- The coziest dinner!
- I need this.
- The latest episode of The Morning Show was good! The car scene! And I think I need to start watching Yellowstone. Everyone is talking about it. I am trying to avoid any spoilers:)
- Sale! A great time to stock up on candles. I also love these!
- Coconut brownie is back, hurry and get a box! It’s my favorite flavor! Use TWOPEAS for a discount!
- A few items you might need for Thanksgiving: roasting pan, thermometer, turkey baster, gravy boat, good vegetable peelers, a rolling pin, and a beautiful pie plate. Make sure you are ready for the big day!
- I ordered our holiday cards from Minted and they gave me a discount code if you still need to order yours! Use the code MARIACARDS for $10 off your order! The code is valid for one week and can be combined with their current discounts.
- This is in my cart!
- Some sad news, my stepbrother passed away this week so I am headed to Illinois to be with family. Hug your loved ones!