- I took the boys to Bryce Canyon while Maria was in Illinois. It is such a pretty place. We lucked out with great weather and did lots of hiking and woke up early to watch the sunrise. We can’t wait to go back.
- The nicest airstream I’ve seen.
- I might have to try this.
- Thanksgiving is one week away. Are you ready? Find all of our Thanksgiving recipes HERE. I think we are doing traditional sides and dessert, but this year the boys want ribs on the Traeger instead of turkey. Fine by me!
- New this week, an easy appetizer, a fun side dish for Thanksgiving, a simple side dish for Thanksgiving, and a delicious salad!
- I went to a honey tasting class this week and tasted honey from all over the world. It was fascinating and delicious!
- Beautiful sweater.
- To make sure you have happy holidays, set boundaries.
- Madewell is having a 30% off sale! Get your shopping done! A few items I am loving: one, two, three, four, five! And I love their jeans! And this coat is on my Christmas wish list!
- I could eat the whole pan.
- The best apron because it doesn’t go around the neck! I want every color!
- What Thanksgiving dish are you most excited about? It’s hard to narrow it down, but our family loves these three: one, two, and three! If you need more Thanksgiving recipes, we have LOTS to choose from.
- Thanksgiving table tips!
- I love this sweater jacket.
- This pie looks dreamy!
- These are fun and cozy!
- Only $5! So fun!