- I love spending time on the mountain with the little dudes.
- Any suggestions for good podcasts or audio books for kids? We would love to listen to some together.
- Caleb got a chess set for Christmas so we have been playing every day.
- He’s back.
- Grocery trends for 2022.
- I am excited for the NFL playoffs. There should be some good games.
- New this week, a recipe you are loving, the best soup, an easy baked good, and a family favorite.
- Good basic.
- I tested a new cookie recipe for you this week. They are super tasty, I will try to post the recipe soon. Until then, find all of my cookie recipes here. And just a heads up, I have a good recipe coming to the blog tomorrow, so make sure you come back:)
- Fun floral dresses: one and two!
- Sweet Magnolias is coming back on February 4th. I started rewatching season 1 because it’s been awhile. There is another season of Cheer out. Anyone watching? I am loving This is Us, trying to savor every episode.
- I use this every single day. It’s made a huge difference.
- Ordered these.
- This recipe has been popular this week. I think we will make them this weekend! I also want to make this because I’ve been craving it.
- I good neutral and I love this green. Also, loving this top!
- Lemon love.
- I wish I was going on a beach vacation so I could wear this.
- These are fun!