- The holiday, skiing, remote learning, and life has thrown this week off. I think it’s Thursday.
- Not so sure about the new flavors. I do enjoy the classic.
- Pretty cool images.
- Thanks for all of your audio book and podcast recommendations for kids. Read the comments on this post if you are looking for ideas too.
- Kid friendly dinner.
- New this week, my current favorite snack, a cozy dinner, and the best salad.
- Do you shut down your kitchen every night? We do this (most nights) and it really helps.
- Love the green! Also, this dress in the green print! So fun!
- Citrus is so good right now. You should make one, two, and three!
- Question, if you get our emails, are the Saturday meal planning recipes helpful? Anything else you would like to see via our email newsletter? If you aren’t subscribed, you can sign up HERE!
- I finished season 2 of Cheer. If you watched, who were you cheering for?
- Cute top! This one too!
- Taste the rainbow.
- So comfortable.
- I can’t stop baking banana bread. I am blaming the pile of brown bananas on our counter, but I am the one who bought the bananas:) We have been eating it and I put a few loaves in the freezer.
- Fun for Valentine’s Day. We also use ours for making egg waffles, the boys love them.
- I’ve been using this on a lot of my sweaters.
- All the books becoming movies this year. Quite the list!