It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That post! We hope you enjoy reading what we’ve been up to, what we are loving, what we are cooking, and MORE! If you have any questions for us, leave a comment! We love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day!
- I had knee surgery on Tuesday and it went well. Now, I am just laying low, which is not easy for me to do. If you have any movie, TV, or book recommendations, leave a comment.
- We are cheering on the Warriors in the Western Conference Finals.
- Lucky kid!
- I am bummed I am missing the boys baseball games. Maria sends me photos and updates, but it’s not the same as being there. I hope I heal quickly so I can back to playing with my boys.
- New this week, a fresh and easy recipe, a favorite salad, and the BEST recipe out there.
- The prettiest tops: one, two, three, and four.
- This is Us…these final episodes are heavy! I don’t want it to end.
- Lilacs are in full bloom and they make me so happy.
- Currently loving this flavor. You can always use TWOPEAS for a discount.
- I love baking with my boys. We made these for the Warriors game.
- I want this for our back patio.
- Set yourself up for a good week. A good list!
- Josh had surgery this week so I meal prepped a few meals (one, two, three). My dad got here yesterday to help out, he’s the best!
- Little things that aren’t that little.
- Still loving this dress.
- Summer sale, time to stock up! Use code SUNNY20 for a discount!!
- I love everything about this recipe.
- Great swim cover up.