It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That post! We hope you enjoy reading what we’ve been up to, what we are loving, what we are cooking, and MORE! If you have any questions for us, leave a comment! We love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day!
- I am hobbling around on crutches, but getting better slowly. My knee is pretty bruised up. Thank you for all of your well wishes.
- This kid is awesome.
- Are you going to see the new Top Gun movie? I want to see it.
- A food hack that you shouldn’t do.
- A cool way to vacation.
- New this week, a FUN cookie, a spring and summer favorite, and a classic salad.
- My Madewell sale picks: one, two, three, four! And I think we all need this necklace🙂
- The weather has been so nice. We planted a bunch of new flowers and our garden is growing!
- Perfect for summer dining. I also love these.
- This Is Us is officially over. What did you think of the series finale? I am going to miss it.
- Everyday summer dress. I love this one too and this one is so pretty!
- I need these.
- Brownies…with or without ice cream? I will take either, but a warm brownie with a scoop of ice cream is the ultimate dessert.
- Cute & comfortable.
- The coolest hotels in every state.
- SO fresh!
- Ok, I HAVE to try these. I am intrigued.
- Do you have any fun Memorial Day plans? A few recipe ideas: one, two, three, four, five! I am so excited for summer!