It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That post! We hope you enjoy reading what we’ve been up to, what we are loving, what we are cooking, and MORE! If you have any questions for us, please leave a comment! We love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day!
- We went up to Silver Lake and the leaves are starting to change.
- Maria’s dad and the boys planted 120 tulips in our backyard. Can’t wait to see them in the spring.
- Two storybook endings.
- Has anyone been to Big Sky, Montana? I would love to ski there this winter.
- New this week, a sweet snack, a cozy breakfast, a fall favorite, and a spectacular soup.
- Cool jacket, cute top, and cozy sweater.
- We celebrated Caleb’s birthday. He is 11 and I still can’t wrap my head around that. I know some of you have been here since he was born. Time is flying! We made blondies over the weekend and on his birthday we went out for soft serve, his request:)
- Reflections on motherhood.
- I picked all of the pears from our tree. Time to make this, this, this, and this!
- Fab bootie for fall! I love every color.
- Jenna has a new book. Love & Gelato is one of my favorites so I can’t wait to read this one.
- My friend Kirstyn is working on opening up a bakery and I am SO excited for her, but she needs help! Check out her story. She is the sweetest and her cookies are incredible! And stay tuned, we have a fun collab coming up soon:)
- Affordable top and sweater! Super cute!
- This is the kind of pumpkin I want in my mug.
- Love the neutral stripes.
- Tis’ the season!
- Who’s excited for the new Hocus Pocus? It comes out tomorrow on Disney+. I hope it’s good! Snack on this while you watch.