- A reminder to get out and enjoy the fall weather.
- We’ve got football, baseball, and pre-season basketball going on. I love this time of year.
- I wish I had a basement update for you, but we are still waiting on cabinets. As soon as we get them in, we can finish up the project.
- Grand-mates. I like this idea.
- Gen-Z’s favorite brands. Kind of interesting.
- New this week, a fall breakfast, the BEST cozy dinner (watch the video here), the perfect fall dessert, and an easy weeknight meal.
- Fall is in full effect in Utah and I am loving it. The weather is perfect and the fall colors are SO pretty.
- The coziest!
- I’ve started testing holiday cookies. I love my job:) If you have any requests or favorite recipes you want me to try, leave a comment!
- Love this zip sweater and this one!
- I’m looking forward to reading this book.
- I made these to go on a salad and I can’t stop snacking on them.
- Cute sneakers and pullover.
- I love Reese’s, especially in cookies, but I don’t know about this one.
- ABLE is having a big anniversary sale and you can use my special code MARIAANNI25 to get 25% off sale items! YAY!
- Fun for fall parties!
- Sale! $15 sweatshirt, $16 pajamas, and a cozy set (joggers and top).
- Good to know for pizza night…if you don’t want to make homemade dough.