It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That post! We hope you enjoy reading what we’ve been up to, what we are loving, what we are cooking, and MORE! If you have any questions for us, please leave a comment! We love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day!
- We hiked to the top of Jupiter Peak by Guardsman’s Pass and it was awesome. We ski in that area during the winter so it was fun to see what it looks like with no snow.
- The boys are on fall break. Do you have fall break where you are?
- Have you made this one? You should.
- Any good ideas for Halloween costumes this year?
- New this week, a classic fall recipe, a new fall favorite, the best side dish, and a dreamy cookie.
- Last weekend, we stayed at Stein Residences up at Deer Valley and had the best time. We did a little filming with their chef, went on a couple of hikes, enjoyed the pool, and relaxed.
- The boys didn’t have school today so we made these for breakfast. Such a treat!
- A cute dress for the holidays.
- What to do on a Sunday night to set you up for success.
- Love the length of this jacket.
- My dream cake.
- You can currently get our Brown Butter Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats at the Very Best Cookie in the Whole Wide World until the end of the month. She ships nationwide so hurry and get a sweet treat here! I also love her chocolate chip cookies so order a few of those too:)
- Pretty top, cozy boots, and good jeans.
- Perfect potatoes.
- Love this before and after.
- I’ve been working on a fun project and can’t wait to share it with you. I will announce next week so stay tuned!!