It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. This week is a good one! We are sharing our usual fun finds and what we’ve been up to! Thanks for reading and leave a comment, we love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day!
- Are you watching the World Series? We are cheering for the Phillies.
- Are you planning your Thanksgiving feast yet? The boys don’t want turkey so I might do brisket on the Traeger. We will do some traditional sides and our favorite pumpkin pie too.
- I watched The Redeem Team on Netflix and it was good.
- Do you like wallpaper in a bathroom? We are debating about putting it in our basement guest bathroom.
- New this week, a good slow cooker recipe, a DELICIOUS cookie recipe, and a fall recipe I am LOVING.
- Halloween was fun…and now we are drowning in candy. I am making more Halloween Candy Cookies, but freezing the dough so I can bake them later. I am also saving some candy for gingerbread houses.
- Classy pants, pretty fall dress, and I love this sweater too.
- I finished From Scratch and talk about a tearjerker! I liked it though. What are you watching?
- When do you decorate for Christmas? It’s the day after Thanksgiving for us.
- My favorite dishcloths and this pretty pie dish are on sale.
- What are your favorites? I am going today!
- A good basic.
- There is a new Stanley in town. I’ve also heard good things about this look alike.
- Still loving these at home workouts. I am sore this week, but it’s a good sore:)
- You can’t go wrong with Ina!
- A cozy dress you can dress up or down!
- Craving soup? Here are the best soup recipes.