Happy Thursday! We wanted to share our weekly This and That post before we get too busy in the kitchen! It should be a very delicious day! This week we are sharing what we’ve been up to and our usual fun finds! We hope you enjoy reading these posts! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are grateful for you all!
- Happy Thanksgiving. We are going to play some football this morning, eat some good food, and watch football. My kind of holiday, we have a lot to be grateful for.
- The boys got new skis this year and they are tearing it up. We have so much fun skiing together.
- I listened to this podcast this week.
- If you have leftover turkey, make this or this.
- New this week, the best pie, an easy side dish, and a holiday favorite.
- Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with loved ones. We have a low key Thanksgiving this year, it’s just the 4 of us. I am starting the day with a slice of pumpkin chocolate chip bread, my favorite!
- I made a pan of these this week. They are the BEST!
- Love this sweater blazer for layering and this is a cute holiday dress!
- Ordered this and can’t wait to cook from it.
- Neutral colorblock.
- Cookie socks! NEED! They have so many fun ones.
- Check out my Holiday Gift Guides, LOTS of items are on sale. I have one for women, men, and kids/teens!
- I have a few special discount codes going on right now for Black Friday. These codes give you the BEST deal, even better than what they are offering! So make sure you use my codes!
- Get 35% off at Clean Simple Eats with the code TWOPEAS. I use their protein powder in my smoothies, energy balls, and overnight oats.
- Get 25% off Albion with the code THANKSMARIA25. My picks: jetsetters, joggers, Maria swimsuit, and this sweater.
- We are going to decorate for Christmas this weekend. Do you have your tree up?
- Who’s ready for all of the COOKIE recipes? I have a new one coming next week that is EPIC! It will be your new favorite:) I think I will make these this weekend.
Bring on the cookie recipes. Getting a pair of the cookie socks. Happy Thanksgiving.
I LOVE cookie season!
We are just going to be the three of us this year. I have been fighting cancer and so am not up to quite t hat much but we already made and ate some of the turkey. It just needs to be reheated. I made the cranberry sauce yesterday and today will heat the two frozen pies. I cannot roll out dough so had to make the sacrifice of buying. Pumpkin spice for my son and cherry for all of us. Today, our sides will include: stuffing, carrots, green beans and mashed potatoes. We will also have gravy of course along with freshly made crescent rolls. Can’t wait for that.
The men will be taking their daily walk on a warm and sunny day, and we will watch the Macy Day parade along with some football and movies. Great day all around.
Enjoy yours with your family.
I hope you feel better soon. Sending our best!! Take care!
hey y’all- great list! yummy food and cute clothes! Love those socks. Hope y’all had a great Thanksgiving- Love y’all!! Have a wonderful weekend! I plan on putting my tree up today.
Love Your Family Photo, Maria and Josh!
We are looking forward to recipes for holiday gift giving. I’m especially interested in snacks to add to the holiday gift boxes for co-workers and friends that can be enjoyed during sports games and family movie nights. We give jars of homemade canned pickles, beets, jams, and salsa, along with Chex mix, peanut brittle, almond roca, chocolate dipped pretzel rods, and caramel corn, topped off with a variety of cookies. My daughter is in love with your Chocolate Andes Mints cookies that we discovered on your blog last year!
Thank You for your well researched posts and recommendations every week.
Those are all great gifts! Those are good cookies:) Have you tried my candied pecans, puppy chow, Rolo pretzels, Ritz cookies, salted caramel sauce, homemade granola? More gift ideas:)
I also made your candied pecans this week! I love them in Salads or just on their own.
Yay! They are so good!
I couldn’t get the Albion code to work – is it already expired?
Yes, it expired after Cyber Monday, sorry!
Maria, were you advertising Pickle Ball Shoes,? I do not remember where I saw them. Just a quick yes or no is all that is necessary
Not me, sorry!