Happy Thursday! We wanted to share our weekly This and That post before we get too busy in the kitchen! It should be a very delicious day! This week we are sharing what we’ve been up to and our usual fun finds! We hope you enjoy reading these posts! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are grateful for you all!
- Happy Thanksgiving. We are going to play some football this morning, eat some good food, and watch football. My kind of holiday, we have a lot to be grateful for.
- The boys got new skis this year and they are tearing it up. We have so much fun skiing together.
- I listened to this podcast this week.
- If you have leftover turkey, make this or this.
- New this week, the best pie, an easy side dish, and a holiday favorite.
- Happy Thanksgiving! We hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with loved ones. We have a low key Thanksgiving this year, it’s just the 4 of us. I am starting the day with a slice of pumpkin chocolate chip bread, my favorite!
- I made a pan of these this week. They are the BEST!
- Love this sweater blazer for layering and this is a cute holiday dress!
- Ordered this and can’t wait to cook from it.
- Neutral colorblock.
- Cookie socks! NEED! They have so many fun ones.
- Check out my Holiday Gift Guides, LOTS of items are on sale. I have one for women, men, and kids/teens!
- I have a few special discount codes going on right now for Black Friday. These codes give you the BEST deal, even better than what they are offering! So make sure you use my codes!
- Get 35% off at Clean Simple Eats with the code TWOPEAS. I use their protein powder in my smoothies, energy balls, and overnight oats.
- Get 25% off Albion with the code THANKSMARIA25. My picks: jetsetters, joggers, Maria swimsuit, and this sweater.
- We are going to decorate for Christmas this weekend. Do you have your tree up?
- Who’s ready for all of the COOKIE recipes? I have a new one coming next week that is EPIC! It will be your new favorite:) I think I will make these this weekend.