1. This last week I hiked Grandeur Peak. I am trying to get in shape to hike The Grand Teton. Not much better way to train, than to climb a mountain.
2. If Caleb gets ahold of any type of cream he puts it straight in his hair. He used to try to eat so I guess at least he’s not eating it anymore.
3. Yesterday, I walked into the kitchen and found Caleb with two egg shells in his hands. He was stomping on the eggs. Our floor was a mess and so was Caleb. I guess it’s time to teach him how to make scrambled eggs.
1. Last week I traveled to Virginia to hangout with Sabra. I did my fair share of sampling. I love all of their products!
2. Virginia was having a heat advisory while we were there so of course we found ice cream to cool us down. I highly recommend Bev’s Homemade Ice Cream in Richmond. I had a scoop of Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip-so good!
3. I also enjoyed a MASSIVE piece of Blackout Chocolate Pudding Cake at Bookbinder’s. It was so rich…and worth every single calorie.
4. I wasn’t going to eat sugar after I got home from my trip, but then I remembered that it was National Ice Cream Month. I stocked up on our favorite Tillamook Ice Cream. I fell in love with Tillamook Ice Cream when we visited the Tillamook Factory last summer in Oregon. It is the best! I bought Chocolate Peanut Butter, Fireside S’mores, and Wild Mountain Blackberry. Who wants a scoop?
5. I finished watching Brothers and Sisters on Netflix. I am looking for a new show to get addicted to. I am leaning towards Gossip Girl or The West Wing.
6. We picked our first ripe tomato from our garden!
7. I am a sucker for sweet and salty. I have to make these Sweet and Salty No-Bake Peanut Bars.
8. I usually run by myself every morning. Josh doesn’t function at 5:30:) But Josh surprised me this week and got out of bed to run with me! It was nice having a cute butt to look at the entire time:)
10. I am headed to Chicago for BlogHer today! I will be speaking with Land O’ Lakes, Ree (The Pioneer Woman), and my Kitchen Conversation buddies on Friday at 4:00 in the main exhibit hall! Come find me! I would love to say hello! And of course, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram for trip updates. I will be eating my way through Chicago with my favorite blogging buds:)