It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That..and it’s almost Friday. YAY! Today, we are sharing our usual fun finds and what we’ve been up to! Thanks for reading and leave a comment, we love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day!
- The Utes are the Pac 12 Champs! It was such an awesome game, one we will never forget. Next stop, the Rose Bowl.
- A good pullover.
- Do you like eggnog? Maxwell loves it so I bought him a little container. The rest of us aren’t big fans. Maria makes this though and it’s good.
- My favorite Christmas cookie, in case you were wondering.
- New this week, a classic cookie, a holiday appetizer, a super easy cookie, a festive cookie, and a FUN holiday dessert! So many good ones:)
- Funny…and so true, ha! And this is the best recipe.
- The Warriors (my favorite team) were in town last night to play the Jazz so we went to the game. Curry didn’t play, but it was still fun.
- Pretty sweater.
- I didn’t do Christmas cards this year. I love getting them and so I am a little sad we didn’t send them out, but it was just one thing to cross off my list. It’s ok to not do it all:)
- Sale alert: I love that this has pockets, good jeans, great bag, and cute sweater.
- I started watching season 2 of Firefly Lane, anyone watching?
- Good decluttering tip!
- A good neutral plaid.
- Cute set for Christmas.
- It’s so dry in Utah, especially in the winter, and this lotion is my favorite.
- Fun food for a holiday party. I also want this dip!
- Have you started your holiday baking? Pro tip, plan for a dough day and a baking day! You can make several doughs, keep them in the fridge for up to 72 hours, and then have a baking day so all of your cookies are fresh! And it helps break up baking marathon:) Find all of my cookie recipes HERE! I have LOTS to choose from.
- Get your cookie sweatshirt NOW if you want to get it before Christmas. We restocked a few green sweatshirts too! Thanks for supporting!!