It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing our usual fun finds and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day and Happy Holidays!
- It’s the first day of Christmas vacation and Maria’s dad is here. Let the fun begin.
- I know I talk a lot about skiing, but I can’t help it, I love it. Look at that view.
- Are there any new movies coming out over the holiday break?
- Do you have a favorite Christmas tradition? Merry Christmas.
- New this week, a sweet breakfast recipe, a crazy good cookie, and a cookie with a surprise!
- Sweater love: one, two, three, four, five!
- Every day, I think I am done baking cookies, but then I bake another batch. I can’t stop! I have too many favorites. I think I will make these today, I am craving them. What are you baking?
- Something from Tiffany’s is a cute holiday movie. It’s on Amazon Prime.
- Do you wrap presents or go with a gift bag? I mostly wrap, but always have a few gift bags handy too. My dad always wrapped our presents in newspaper. I would continue the tradition, but we don’t get the newspaper, ha!
- Why are these so good?
- A neutral knitted coat! SO cozy!
- What do you put in your stockings? We usually do trading cards (sports), card games, gloves, socks, LINDOR truffles, and always an orange, it’s tradition!
- The boys are out of school for Christmas break and want to make these today.
- Cozy socks.
- I want to eat this festive appetizer.
- My dad is visiting so you know we will be making cinnamon rolls. Perfect for Christmas. I am also making this and this for Christmas morning.
- We hope you all have a wonderful holiday. Thank you for making our recipes and for letting us share these weekly posts with you. We appreciate you being here! Happy Holidays!
Can’t remember the exact name, because we call them “trip chip”, but we’re making the triple chocolate chip cookies from your cookbook. 🙂
hey y’all- great list! Love that view Josh! Oh so pretty! We are getting crazy temps here in Oklahoma today only 4 degrees right now. 12:30 I hope y’all have a blessed Christmas! Jesus is the reason for the season.
We always had an orange, an apple, hard Christmas candies, a can of nuts and other small treasures in our stocking. I think the orange is for good luck 🙂 Skiing has always been one of my favorites too! Beautiful, so fun!! Thank you for all the wonderful recipes and gift/shopping ideas…so appreciate!! I look forward to “This and That”. Enjoy the holidays with your Dad/family.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful family
Happy Holidays to you and your family. I love your recipes!
I enjoy all your news and recipes! Thanks so much for sharing! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year!
Love the mountain pic!! Gorgeous!!
Merry Christmas to you all!
Love your blog….keep the fun coming in 2023!,
Always love your recipes and especially enjoy This and That. I am curious about the picture of the cookie tray. could you tell us what the things are in the picture? I am intrigued by some of what I am seeing! Especially the little jelly-looking trees. Thanks and Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Baked your thumbprint cookies! I used the good raspberry jam. Turned out really good. Thanks. Looking forward to your 2023 recipes and “This and That”. 6 degrees in western NC.