It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing our usual fun finds and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you! Have a wonderful day and Happy New Year!
- I think it’s Thursday, ha. It’s hard to keep the days straight right now. We are having lots of fun.
- We have been sledding a few times. The boys love going with Maria’s dad. He isn’t afraid to fly down the hill.
- Has anyone watched the new Knives Out movie? I think we are going to watch it tonight.
- Our basement cabinets are in and we even have countertops. Tile is up next.
- We are excited for the Rose Bowl. Go UTES! I am going to make these for the big game.
- New this week, we share the Top 10 Recipes of 2022, based on page views and we shared our personal Favorite Recipes from 2022. Take a look and let us know what your favorite recipes were! Lots of deliciousness!
- We had a great Christmas and it’s been a very relaxing week. I loved seeing all of your cinnamon roll photos. We might make more this weekend:)
- I finished the new season of Emily in Paris and now I am watching Bad Sisters. I also watched the movie Look Both Ways on Netflix. I liked it. If you need a show to watch, check out my favorites here.
- This is a wardrobe staple and it’s on sale. I also love this jacket and this sweater coat.
- Great containers for meal prep!
- Cute pj’s!
- Give me all of the cozy soups!
- My favorite mascara…and it won’t break the bank:)
- Do you stay in or go out for New Year’s Eve? We are staying in and watching the Jazz game. I think we will make this, this, and these for dessert! I will probably be in bed by 10:30:)
- Are you making any New Year’s resolutions or setting any goals?
- Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year! We will be back in 2023 with new recipes! If you have any requests, let us know!! Thanks for following along!