It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- It keeps snowing here in Utah. We are looking forward to a good ski weekend.
- I finished this book and took away some good info.
- The basement is 98% done. Now, Maria wants to take pretty photos before we share, but it’s coming soon. I am pleased with how it turned out. It’s a fun space.
- Why it’s good to talk to strangers.
- It’s NFL playoff time. We are hoping for some exciting games.
- A good recipe for the weekend.
- New this week, an incredible salad, a healthy breakfast, and my favorite dinner recipe.
- New colors! Love all of the green!
- I treated myself to a bouquet of tulips this week because I needed some happy. Buy this cute vase and get yourself some flowers or gift some to someone else.
- Cozy cardigan.
- I am watching the latest season of Ginny & Georgia and lots of NBA basketball. The All-Star game is in Salt Lake City this year and I REALLY want to go.
- Classic shirt. I also love this sweater.
- The prettiest platter.
- The coolest cookies I’ve ever seen.
- Do you have any fun trips planned for 2023?
- Ordered canisters and this print for our basement kitchenette. I am having fun decorating. I can’t wait to share it with you!
- Can’t get enough of this salad and this soup!