It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- We went night skiing this week. So cool!
- Just finished this book.
- Who are you cheering for on Sunday? I think I am going with the Eagles.
- Has anyone watched Break Point on Netflix? I want to start it.
- New this week, a delicious one pot meal, an easy weeknight pasta, and a cozy soup!
- What’s your all-time favorite Two Peas cookie recipe? Leave a comment and let me know. Just curious:)
- Our basement is DONE and I LOVE it. We did a photoshoot and I will share a full tour with all of the details when we get the photos back! Stay tuned!
- Citrus is so good right now. I made this salad and this dessert this week!
- Best life hacks.
- I roll every day, my body needs it. I have this one.
- Under $10. I have so many colors.
- I want this for lunch.
- Cute jeans.
- Love these loaded potatoes.
- Josh and I are headed to Mexico tomorrow for a quick weekend getaway with friends. I am SO excited for some sunshine! I wish I would have bought this to take with me.
- Use my code TWOPEAS45 to get 45% off everything in ABLE’s signature collection. Lots of good stuff! Deal ends on Sunday, happy shopping!
It is a very close answer: the lemon poppy seed and the lemon glazed cookies. I love lemon! I still am without an oven and will be until sometime next month so all of these recipes have to wait.
Lemon is always a good idea!
I can’t decide on one favorite! The chocolate chip cookie recipe that’s in your cookbook is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe! We also love the brown butter biscoff cookies.
Love them all!
Omg! That’s beautiful! Where is that picture of the night skiing??
Our family just started snowboarding and skiing last year so we’re beginners. I’d love to see a post on your recommendations for family snowboarding/ ski trips in Utah and other places west.
We just got back from Colorado and loved loved loved it!!
It’s at Park City. Our boys are on the race team. I will tell Josh to write a post, but let us know if you have any specific questions! You need to ski in Utah:)
I can’t decide on just one cookie recipe, but my family loves any kind with chocolate chips. I made your peanut butter chocolate chip cookies this past weekend and we also love the classic chocolate chip cookies from your cookbook. Snickerdoodles, M&M cookies, cowboy cookies are all winners too!
So happy you are loving my cookies!
Wow. So hard to pick just one. I have a few. My top 2 would probably be the double chocolate cookies and the regular chocolate chip cookies (we call them the 36 hour cookies) from your cookbook. I think I like every cookie recipe I’ve made of yours. The frosted graham cracker ones are also insane.
I love your chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter blossoms, M&M cookies, but lately I’ve been making your monster protein balls every weekend for the week ahead. I guess it makes me feel like I’m eating a little healthier! 😉
I always have those in my fridge:)
hey y’all- great list! Love your Chocolate chip cookies recipe! Oh so yummy!! Can’t wait to see the tour of the basement. The roll looks interesting- hmmm thinking about getting one. Y’all have fun and stay safe in Mexico. Eat some good food for me!!
Your sea salt caramel pretzel cookies are what I’ve become famous for making! Time intensive, but sooo good!!
Those are good:)
Your biscoff brown butter are one of our favorites!
I LOVE Biscoff…and brown butter:)
We love the oatmeal chocolate chip bars…quick, easy and healthier for a midweek treat. Thanks for all the awesome recipes you share!
I make those all of the time.
I love the pumpkin chocolate chip and breakfast cookies! But it’s a hard choice!
I’ve made 6 of your cookies! They have all been fantastic! Chocolate chip is always my favorite!
Beautiful picture of Park City. We love your chocolate chip cookies. M&M cookies are next on my list.
Have fun and enjoy the sun in Mexico!
your s’mores cookies are the BEST. I use the base dough with other add ins if I don’t have marshmallows. Its definitely in the top rotation of what I make, but all your recipes are GOLD.
We love your Brown Butter Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies–we swapped caramel chips from Trader Joe’s in them. So good.
My favorite are the oatmeal, chocolate chip, coconut cookies!! So so good!!!
Seriously Josh, the Eagles!
If we can’t have TB12 we can have Patrick!
We like Patrick too:)