It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- We had fun in Cabo. Every morning we got up early and walked on the beach to watch the whales, ate a lot of good food, and had fun with friends.
- Tom Brady is retired for good. We will miss watching him play.
- A great pre-ski breakfast or anytime breakfast.
- For all of the Super Mario fans out there.
- Do you see the bear face?
- Tune in tomorrow to see our basement reveal.
- New this week, one of my favorite things to bake, a hearty soup, and a classic pasta dish.
- Cabo was amazing! We stayed at Las Ventanas and it was beautiful, we didn’t even leave the resort. We ate LOTS of chips and guacamole and enjoyed relaxing with our friends. The sunshine made me so happy:)
- In my cart! I might have to add this top and this top too:)
- The cutest bowl.
- I got these earrings for Christmas and I love them. Light and go with everything.
- I am not watching any shows right now, BUT I am excited for Outer Banks. The new season comes out on February 23rd. Who’s excited?
- Making this for dinner. My kind of comfort food!
- I love every color.
- Pretty plates and I love this crock.
- My birthday is on Sunday, turning 41! We are going out to dinner and the boys want to make me a special dessert. I always choose cookies over cake:) What is your favorite birthday dessert?
Happy birthday, Maria! My daughter-in-law made cauliflower chowder for our family dinner a couple of weeks ago – so GOOD!
MY favorite birthday treat is gooseberry pie!
I am so glad you loved it. I have never had gooseberry pie!
Happy Birthday, Maria!
Enjoy your 41st year with your wonderful family!
Wishing you the Happiest Birthday! I am with you, cookies over cake any day! As a Patriots fan, I will definitely miss watching Brady, but wish he retired when he won the Super Bowl with Tampa.
We will miss watching him too!
What a beautiful dress! Happy. Birthday! As my husband says “each decade gets better & better”!
Favorite BD dessert: Anything with lemon and whip cream. Cream is my favorite food (my hubby thinks I’m nuts. 🙂
My boys love whipped cream too:)
Happy Birthday! So the Eagles are in the SuperBowl what are you making for the party in your new basement?
We are excited for the Super Bowl! We haven’t finalized our menu yet. The boys change their minds every day…ha! But we will be watching with lots of good food:)
My husband and I were in Cabo two weeks ago along with my five siblings and spouses. We had a wonderful time and great food, including a chef that came to our house. When i retired three years ago I vowed to expand my list of recipes I would try. Most of them have been yours. They are delicious, simple and practical. Keep up the good work.
It’s so beautiful! I am so glad you are loving our recipes.
Happy birthday , Maria I just had a birthday have a wonderful day with your family
Happy Birthday Maria! Love your recipes. Love your dress in the picture! Where did you get it!
Thanks! It’s from Zara, but I got it awhile ago.
Happy Happy Birthday! I’m with you – I’d much rather have cookies (with ice cream) than cake. Enjoy your celebration! 🙂
Glad we are on the same page:)
That picture of you and Josh is gorgeous! I’m glad you had fun.
Yes, add those tops from J Crew. You can never feel or look to pretty!
Have a very happy birthday!!!
Thanks so much!!
hey y’all- Cabo looks amazing! Oh so pretty. That Super Mario restaurant looks oh so cool! Can’t wait to see the basement reveal. Happy early Birthday Maria!! My sister turns 48 on Saturday. These years go by to fast. I just love me some Chocolate cake- Anytime that is!!
Chocolate cake is always a good idea:)
Happy birthday, I hope you have a great day. That is a really great picture of you both. I’m looking forward to the Mario movie.
Happy Birthday Maria! I’ll have cookies and cake on my birthday.
Always enjoy This n That!