It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- The boys made their own Valentine’s Day boxes. Caleb went with sports and Maxwell went with KISS, ha!
- We had a fun Super Bowl party, it was a good game, but now we are bummed football season is done.
- This is a good book.
- Do you prefer to read a book or listen to a book?
- I like basic.
- New this week, a classic, a family favorite dinner, and an easy weeknight meal.
- I got a nasty stomach bug on Valentine’s Day and I am still recuperating. Not fun.
- Comfortable skirt and I love that it has pockets.
- How to choose throw pillow combinations. My boys always throw them on the floor and I pick them up 5 times a day, but I still love them:)
- I want to try these muffins.
- Cozy hoodie.
- I wear this every day.
- Colorful cardigan.
- A good sale!
- All-Star weekend is in Salt Lake City this weekend! I really want to go to a few events.
- When I feel better, I want to make this.