It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- This ski season has been awesome. Over the long weekend, we stayed at a friend’s cabin up at Alta and skied some great terrain. And then we had a huge storm come through so the boys didn’t have school yesterday. We skied all day in fresh powder.
- We are talking about going to Sun Valley for spring break so we mix up our skiing. Have you made any spring break plans?
- I got this coat and I’m liking it.
- Don’t sleep on this one. It’s good.
- I want to try this.
- New this week, the scone recipe you have all been waiting for, an easy soup recipe, and my current favorite lunch!
- NBA All-Star weekend was AMAZING!! We took the boys to the celebrity game and I went to the Saturday night festivities, the dunk contest was so fun! I also got to attend a brunch with Malika Andrews (she’s my favorite) and I met Dwayne Wade and Shaq. Shaq even signed a card for the boys.
- Love this dress in green and this black dress.
- I am all caught up on All American and I didn’t see that coming. Do you watch? OBX is back with a new season today!! I know what I am doing this weekend.
- Love all of the textures and flavors in this salad.
- Sleep is so important! I always put my sleep first, I am usually in bed before 10:00.
- A good buttondown and love this linen one too.
- I’m making this for dinner and I am already excited.
- I have this in a few colors, love it!
- I will take a big piece.
- The prettiest skirt.
hey y’all- yummy food and cute clothes! Love the pic- pretty snow. The boys are getting so big. Do they have their own chores that they do at the house?
Yes, they help around the house a lot.
Hi Maria, how does the sports bra from Amazon run in sizing?
I would say true to size. Read the reviews. I wear a small.
“And then we had a huge storm come through so the boys didn’t have school yesterday. We skied all day in fresh powder. ”
That takes me back. Many years ago, I worked at a small ski resort. When a big storm would come through the public would just… not show up. Didn’t want to drive in the storm, I guess?
My job was such that I had to stay for my scheduled hours. But, as long as there wasn’t any work, we were told “check in every hour”. So, basically, we got paid to ski fresh powder all day.
That was a sweet gig.
That is so fun. Thank you for sharing.
I did not get a current This and That. I am getting last weeks.