It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- The boys skied on the race course last night. They are speedy.
- March Madness is here. We filled out our brackets and will be watching a lot of basketball this weekend. Who do you have winning?
- Who thought this was a good idea? No thanks.
- Ted Lasso is back with a new season.
- I am glad you are enjoying this recipe.
- New this week, a delicious quick bread, a classic salad, and an easy sheet pan meal.
- My leg is one big bruise right now, but it’s feeling better. I am back in the kitchen, working out again, and able to put on jeans…ha!
- What’s your dream vacation? I always love the beach and Italy is perfection. The only problem? My boys always pick mountains and snow, ha!
- A good list of Life Hacks. Do you have any to add?
- Albion has new suits and I had to have this one: top and bottom. I also love this classy suit. Use code: Springmaria15 for a discount!
- The perfect summer dress.
- Josh came home with a bag of these and they are not the same. I want the original so I can make these. It’s time.
- Love this cardigan and it’s on sale! Love this one too!
- The best day to go grocery shopping.
- March Madness snacks: one, two, three, four!
- I love all three colors of this dress.
- Don’t forget to wear green tomorrow! You can find our St. Patrick’s Day recipes here.
I love your table. The flowers are real spring. Here in Spain the garden is lively with spring flowers in lemon, yellow and orange and the lemon and orange trees are drooping under the weight of the fruit waiting for me to make jams and jellies. Love your posts and recipes. Sincerely Jan Prince
Thanks for following every week.
Beautiful table. Glad you are feeling better. I agree with Josh no ranch flavored ice cream for me. Happy ST. Patrick’s Day!
hey y’all- great list!! yummy food! Love the swimsuits to. Oh so pretty!! So glad you are doing better Maria- Been praying for you! Love ya. cute pic of the boys!!
I’m so glad your surgery went well! At about the same time I had a left knee total replacement. I am recovering well and kind of enjoying a quieter lifestyle during the end of winter. I can’t drive so grocery delivery, friends dropping by with soups and other goodies, and time to read and catch up on TV shows and movies aren’t the worst way to spend this time of year! AND I was able to bake a bit…your one bowl brownies and chocolate chip banana bread – yummy! Thanks for the weekly blog and your great recipes!
Thanks so much!
Hello there. We love your recipes. My Aunt, sister and I make so many of them and rant and rave over them when we get together. We are big fans of two peas and I recommend your site often. Thanks for all you do.
Thanks so much!
Life hack – weekdays, I wake up 30 minutes earlier than everyone else to grab a coffee, a and cozy blanket. I use that time to read my Bible & pray and I absolutely love that quiet time. It’s a game changer to start the day relaxed & ready to face the world!