It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- March Madness has been mad. My bracket is looking sad, but I don’t really care. I love a good upset.
- Maxwell and Caleb got a stomach bug and this came in very handy.
- The boys have spring break next week so we are going to Sun Valley to ski. Any recommendations?
- We love Bryce Canyon.
- New this week, a favorite brunch recipe, my new favorite meal prep recipe, and a famous dessert.
- It’s spring…but we still have snow. I did find some beautiful tulips. Tips on how to arrange tulips and if you want super low maintenance, buy these. They look real!
- Linen pants…perfect for summer.
- What are you reading? I picked this book up at the library to take to Sun Valley for spring break. Also, any good podcasts to listen to? We are driving so I will need some entertainment.
- For the sink.
- I just started Daisy Jones and The Six. Anyone else watching?
- Perfect spring lunch. Love this one too!
- A comfortable and stylish dress and I LOVE this top.
- Have more FUN!
- A good basic tee. I love this one too.
- So fresh!
- I have a fun photoshoot today, will share more soon:)
hey y’all- yummy food and cute clothes! Love the pic of Maxwell. Glad y’all are feeling better. The tulips are oh so pretty. They are my favorite. Have fun on your Spring Break.
Love Daisy Jones and the Six – the book and the series. Have a good spring break.
Beautiful tulips. Hopefully everyone is feeling better. Have fun at Sun Valley.
There are so many ads on your post this month that I can barely read the text. This is the first time I’ve seen so many.
This is the absolute best podcast I have found. Its name is Here’s Where it Gets Interesting it’s hosted by Sharon McMahon. If you don’t already listen – give it a try. You won’t regret it. Thank you for your amazing recipes.
I love Rebecca Serle. Be sure to also read The Dinner List and One Italian Summer. Great book pick!