It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- We are in Sun Valley for spring break and there is a ton of snow. It’s awesome!
- Heads up, 85 cent blizzards.
- The Final Four is this weekend. I think I will cheer for FL Atlantic since my bracket is done.
- I have been here once, but want to go back.
- The most (and least) expensive states to move to.
- New this week, an easy recipe that I make all of the time, the perfect spring salad, and our favorite breakfast.
- We are in Sun Valley for spring break and there is nothing spring about it, ha! It is beautiful and we are having a great time. The boys are skiing and I am staying cozy by the fire with my book.
- I finished Daisy Jones & The Six and LOVED it. I added it to my list of favorite shows.
- Perfect linen top, jeans, and gold hoops.
- Easter is SOON! We might have to hide our eggs in the snow this year! Check out our Easter recipes HERE! I have to decide what to make for brunch and dinner! For sure these🙂
- Cute Easter baskets: one, two, three!
- Pretty dress for Easter. Comes in a few pretty spring colors. I also love this one.
- So excited for this cookbook!
- Great for storage and it’s pretty too!
- I brought these on our road trip.
- I need to make this cake.
- Essential spices! What are your favorites? I can’t live without smoked paprika and cinnamon.