It’s Thursday and that means it’s time for a NEW This and That. Today, we are sharing what’s new on the blog, some fun finds, and what we’ve been up to! Please leave a comment if you have any questions or you just want to say hi, we love hearing from you. Have a wonderful day!
- Our tulips are up. I need to get going on our garden. What are you planting this year?
- School meal debt is soaring. If you are able to help, check in with your schools.
- For summer, one and two.
- The boys have been playing with these nonstop.
- I am looking forward to these.
- Maria’s dad is coming tomorrow and we are all excited.
- New this week, a delightful cookie recipe, a slow cooker recipe, and a favorite appetizer.
- Ordered this for summer.
- I am currently watching Firefly Lane and only have a few episodes left. I will be sad when it’s over.
- The cutest dress, sandals, and bag.
- How to find your people.
- Trendy summer haircuts. I am getting my haircut tomorrow and I kind of want to try #6…but I will probably chicken out:)
- Cool cap!
- I am thrilled the Warriors moved onto the next round of the playoffs, but now we are playing the Lakers. Another stressful series!
- Pretty top!
- For all of the PB&J lovers, this looks amazing!
- Emily Henry’s book recommendations.
- Beautiful dress! Love this one too!
- I want to see this movie. Loved the book!
- Don’t forget to make guacamole tomorrow! If you need more Cinco de Mayo recipes, you an find all of our favorites HERE.
- I’ve been busy working on a special project. I can’t wait to share more SOON!